Enter your email address in the box below to receive email updates when new pictures, videos, or articles are added to our class blog!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Bucket List Check

I had the most amazing opportunity a couple weeks ago to travel to Atlanta, Georgia, to visit the Ron Clark Academy!  I almost began to cry as I entered the school building that morning and I had to talk myself down!  The excitement of being in those classrooms and walking their halls was beyond what I can describe!  I even danced on the math desks in Ron Clark's classroom when he hit the red button!  The knowledge I gained from this visit and the inspiration is immeasurable!  I will forever be thankful for the opportunity I had to visit his amazing school and want the same excitement and engagement in my classroom!