Enter your email address in the box below to receive email updates when new pictures, videos, or articles are added to our class blog!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Veteran's Day







On November 11, 2011, Studio 214 discussed the reason we celebrate Veteran's Day and students shared with our class stories from their family and friends who have served in the military. Students worked in groups to come up with special thank you videos to share with our veterans and also created thank you cards. Some students in our class did not know a veteran personally, so I am going to send their cards to Fort Rucker, Alabama, where my brother-in-law is stationed, along with my sister, Laura, and their two children, Will and Nita. He is a pilot in the U.S. Army and I'm very thankful for their dedication, sacrifice, and service to our country along with all the other soldiers serving! Here are a couple of pictures and I'm using Windows Movie Maker to create the video and it's coming soon!