Enter your email address in the box below to receive email updates when new pictures, videos, or articles are added to our class blog!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

"Collab. Lab" Partnership

I'm excited to be a on a team called the "Collab. Lab" who will collaborate throughout this school year to share resources and ideas.  A curriculum coordinator in Warren County is heading up this project with teachers and administrators across the state and neighboring states and asked if I would be a part and I'm excited!  I love getting new ideas to use in Studio 214 and share what has worked for us!

My first share was about using plickers- which is like clickers, but uses QR codes instead and it's all free.  Teachers can enter questions on the fly or plan questions in advance and use as formative assessments.  Visit the link below to try it out!

www.plickers.com